Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Dec 10, 2011

An upgraded version of Monster Hunter Tri for the 3DS and Wii U.

Anyone tried the "Gift and Hunt Together" promotion?

sgcharrison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How long does the code take? I sent off for it yesterday and it's still not arrived. I really want to get my teeth into some Monster Hunter on a flight tomorrow.

Also, I've made two Club Nintendo accounts so I can get the digital version free for myself and then sell the physical on. I assume that will work right?

Avatar image for smashed_pumpkins
    smashed_pumpkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Sorry, I have no idea if the two Club Nintendo accounts plan would work. I sent off for the code and it appeared in my Club Nintendo account within a few hours, however I did not recieve an email until over 24 hours later.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat

I was about to make a thread about this. I am getting the Animal Crossing 3DS bundle this week so if anyone has a 'recommend' code from registering their monster hunter, I'd appreciate it!

Evan223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have my code for the monster hunter promotion, and gave it to a friend however he can't use it because you have to register a 3DS within a set time frame to redeem the free copy of the game (he already registered his 3DS at launch)

hobotalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey if anyone does have a spare code I'm on the lookout. Just got round to registering my 3ds XL an the banner popped up. I think it backdates the code so even if people registered the game when it first released? Haven't played the game before but patrick got me interested.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Bollard

@sgcharrison: It should come immediately. Also no, that won't work. Your 3DS will be locked to the first Club Nintendo account. You will need 2 3DSes. EDIT: Actually, as long as you only registered the code in the box for the game and not the 3DS before getting the Recommendation Code, maybe it would work. Cause then you could register the 3DS and use the code to download.

Note for everyone who is doing it, you can chain these codes. The person who activates MH on their 3DS from the free code, can then themselves do the Club Nintendo questionnaire and get another code. Infinite free Monster Hunters. Also this game is awesome.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By TruthTellah

@chavtheworld: Oh yeah? I'd gladly take someone's free Monster Hunter! :D

And then pass it along, of course.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@truthtellah: Indeed. Not sure if they intended for that to happen but it works at the moment. I'm afraid I don't have a code to give as it passed along my friends already.

Here's the T&C's for anyone who hasn't seen them:

If you register Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version) with Club Nintendo before 22:59 (UK time) on 30th June, you’ll be able to receive a Recommendation Code which you can pass along to a friend. If your friend registers a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system between 23:01 (UK time) on 3rd June and 22:59 (UK time) on 31st July 2013, and enters the Recommendation Code before 22:59 (UK time) on 5th August 2013, he/she will be eligible to receive a free Download Code for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS!

Deetoboto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey I'm on a hunt for an awesome person who would swap the gift code for monster hunter 3 for a code towards the so many games promotion. Please help!

Fin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow if this can be chained that's a pretty incredible deal.
    If someone would send me a code I'll be sure to pass the one I get from that on to another GB member.
    Thanks duders.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Yo guys, I'm an insane MH Fan and I just remembered I didn't register my 3ds yet. And it tells me I'm eligible for it.

Anyone got a recommendation code spare?

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.