MH3U GB Guild

• 56 results
#1 Posted by theimmortalbum (488 posts) -

Guild as in guild hall, really.

I need people to play this with! I'll be buying both Wii U and 3DS versions from Amazon (for that sweet $20 off), so let's get some hunts going. I can turn this into a NNID thread if need be, but is there any interest in playing together here?

#2 Posted by CrazyBagMan (841 posts) -

I'd definitely be interested in playing with some people here. I'm going to get the same Amazon deal, it's just too good to pass up.

#3 Posted by IndieFinch (242 posts) -

I picked up the Amazon deal the moment it went up, I am quite excited for the release. Count me in for some hunting.

Now I have to just figure out what weapon I want to use... I always used Dual Swords / Long Sword on MHFU / MHP3rd then used Switch Axe in Tri. The demo has me loving the Bow as well as Hammer....thinking maybe I will mix it up and try to force myself to use new weapons.

#4 Posted by TobbRobb (4596 posts) -

I'm considering using this game as an excuse to buy a Wii U. If that happens, then I would gladly team up with some of you guys!

#5 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

I'll be waiting here in 3DS land when (hopefully) MH4 doesn't require me to go through Nintendo's version of ad hoc party again.

#6 Posted by Bollard (5425 posts) -

I'll be waiting here in 3DS land when (hopefully) MH4 doesn't require me to go through Nintendo's version of ad hoc party again.

Yeah, in like another 2 years when they finally give us that game >.>

#7 Posted by Mmmslash (2168 posts) -

Howdy!

I'm a long-time Monster Hunter fan, and I went out and grabbed a TV and Wii U just to get on some MH3U action. I'd love to play with anyone who isn't a terrible person, regardless of skill level.

#8 Edited by rpwll (73 posts) -

I'll probably pick up both versions, I'm totally up for some co-op Monster eviscerating.

#9 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

I'd join but I won't be buying a Wii U sadly. Too bad about the 3DS version not having online on it's own.

I'm probably going to solo the multiplayer stuff.

#10 Edited by Valient26 (10 posts) -

I will be buying both 3DS and Wii U version from amazon so will be in as well and could use all the friends i can get, also with the Capcom unity and Reddit community

#11 Edited by Even (68 posts) -

Tomorrow! :D

I've never played a Monster Hunter before, but I did play a lot of Phantasy Star Online... how hard can it be?

Wii U ID: Eventendo

#12 Edited by CitizenCoffeeCake (495 posts) -

I think I'm going to go buy this, haven't played MH since I had a PSP ( and even then it was just a little bit ) but I will definitely need some duders to play with. My Wii U ID is Kitsmiller

It's sad that I had to turn on the Wii U to remember my ID.

#13 Posted by theimmortalbum (488 posts) -

My WiiU ID is theimmortalbum I'm willing to bet. Add me, to make me justify purchasing this game today.

#14 Posted by CitizenCoffeeCake (495 posts) -

I just bought it, downloading the update.

#15 Posted by cmblasko (1191 posts) -

I'll happily join when and if I buy a Wii U. Until then I will play offline on 3DS and try desperately to convince my friends to play with me.

#16 Posted by Rave (370 posts) -

I just picked up my copy today can't play till tonight and will mostly be on weekends but Id love to play with guys from gb. My wiiu Id is knothome

#17 Posted by Beadoy (18 posts) -

My guy is currently trapped on my 3DS until the transfer app goes up. Add me and I'll help in any way I can! My Wii U think should be "Skirto."

#18 Edited by Mister_V (1265 posts) -

So can you play online with the 3DS? or does it require you to have a Wii U? I tried the 3DS demo and liked it but if I can't play online with that version then I'm out.

#19 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

@mister_v: You can only play online with the 3DS version if you own both versions of the game and a WiiU. It's basically Nintendo's version of ad hoc party but you have to own two games in order to play one.

...so basically a Nintendo version of ad hoc party. The extra version is to protect children from all the pedophiles and rapists that play Nintendo games online.

#20 Edited by Mister_V (1265 posts) -

That's utterly insane!

Well I won't be playing that then :(

#21 Edited by yoshimitz707 (2451 posts) -

My copy should be here in a few days. NNID is yoshimitz707

#22 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

So I've been waiting for UPS to deliver this to me for the last two days. Yesterday they "forgot" my package at the facility. Today, it's been "out for delivery" for the last 13 hours with no update. They stop delivering for the night in the next hour.

I'm kind of pissed about that! If it's not here tonight I'm going have to cancel and get a refund, and just pick it up at Gamestop or something.

#23 Edited by RainVillain (480 posts) -

Would love to join... eventually! Need to get a feel for the series first.

edit: my NNID is rainvillain

#24 Edited by micahchiles (33 posts) -

DLing it right now. WIIU: micahchiles

Never played before. Looking forward to it.

#25 Posted by Lelcar (607 posts) -

I'm happy to see a thread about this! I just bought my copy today. My NNID is: Ichimonji. I'm going to add you guys, look out for me and let's play some monster hunter!

#26 Edited by McShank (1629 posts) -

I only have the 3ds version atm with the circle pad pro <-- totally worth it fyi, Would love to join in some hunts once I get the urge to spend more money on another console for the WiiU

#27 Posted by rempresent (98 posts) -

I am totally jacked to get in this guild hall this weekend. I am a Tri vet and am already loving everything about the WiiU version.

NNID: Rempresent

Add me up and I will do the same for you guys.

#28 Posted by Rrang (78 posts) -

I'd really be interested in joining up with you guys to play! I should be getting this tonight, I'll update when I get everything set up. (Getting a Wii U just for this! :D)

#29 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

Bought myself a Wii U, just for this really, when i get it tommorow ill join up.

#30 Edited by metalsnakezero (2290 posts) -

Got no Wii U yet but got the 3DS version so I'm kinda part of the guild. When I do get the WiiU version I'll be happy to join you guys.

#31 Posted by LikeaSsur (1510 posts) -

@tobbrobb said:

I'm considering using this game as an excuse to buy a Wii U. If that happens, then I would gladly team up with some of you guys!

That is exactly what I did. I don't regret it, and I haven't even played yet.

I'd join, but I'm going to stick with Tri until the servers go down. I need to give that game its dues.

#32 Posted by TobbRobb (4596 posts) -

@likeassur: Oh wow, I thought the servers were already down! Been playing Tri offline "borrowed copy" to "get" the game a bit better before I stop being broke and can go get ultimate. Actually having more of a blast than I thought. Even though I think I hit a bit of a progress wall. Oh well, I'll get someone to help out later when I catch up in the "real" game. XD

#33 Posted by Turkalurch (198 posts) -

Hey guys, I just picked this up a few days ago and I'm looking to play with people too. My NNID is Turkalurch.

#34 Posted by JJOR64 (18955 posts) -

Tried the online last night and it was pretty cool. NNID = JJOR64

#35 Posted by CrazyBagMan (841 posts) -

NNID should be TheDocktor

Played online a few minutes ago with some randoms now that I could transfer my save and it was awesome. Would love to play with some people that are even just a bit more familiar, so to speak. Just finished my Jaggi set with a Ludros Nail SnS.

#36 Posted by ripelivejam (3791 posts) -

i really shouldn't buy this for 3ds and i've spent way too much this month but i could ALMOST rationalize it...

bad part is i don't have any way to do online multi (no wiiu) and i don't have friends who play it but i still strangely want it. if only there were a way to hack it so it could go online w/o a wii u...

must show restraint.

#37 Posted by M_Shini (551 posts) -

Will be getting my copy today hopefully my Wii U name id thing whatever it is is

M.Bomber or M_Bomber not sure which one is the actual id since i haven't used the Wii U much but one of them is correct! Also im in the UK so you know my time frame. Ill try adding some people on here soon today when i get time as well.

#38 Edited by EarlessShrimp (1633 posts) -

Got my copy yesterday, was hoping for something like this! My username is.... EarlessShrimp. Apparently I was using my in game name instead of my NNID because I can pay attention. Oh, it seems like there is definitely interest! Perhaps a table could be thrown up? :3

#39 Edited by VicRattlehead (1398 posts) -

id love to get in on some of this, sadly us europeans have to wait until next month to play with yo americanos sigh

anyway my ID is : VicRattIehead <------ thats a capital i instead of l btw i know it sucks sigh

#40 Edited by CitizenCoffeeCake (495 posts) -

@crazybagman: Can't find TheDoktor, LIES! Seriously though, what's your ID?

edit: Yep I forgot the C, we are friends now yay.

#41 Edited by CrazyBagMan (841 posts) -

@citizencoffeecake: There should be a C in there, as in TheDoCktor. Hopefully you can find me.

And I think I added everyone so far, so be sure to check your requests :)

#42 Edited by Rave (370 posts) -

Ok added everyone from the post up until this point!

Duder your id didnt work for me.

#43 Posted by pyrodactyl (1972 posts) -

username: fido1991

Let's go kill some monsters!

#44 Posted by pyrodactyl (1972 posts) -

Added you all exept @earlessshrimp since he has an impossible username

I'm ready for some multiplayer action since I'm burning through that singleplayer content. Already killed a diablo and I got the game 2 days ago.

#45 Posted by lobsticle (18 posts) -

NNID: shirenclam

#46 Edited by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

NNID: Ackbarthegreat

#47 Posted by pyrodactyl (1972 posts) -

NNID: shirenclam

your username doesn't work

#48 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1633 posts) -
#49 Posted by soulmanim3 (47 posts) -

I have both version and I am hooked on this!

soulmanim3 is nnid

#50 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

Ok so im heavy into this, anyone wanna team up some time? My id - sayishere

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.