Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Dec 10, 2011

An upgraded version of Monster Hunter Tri for the 3DS and Wii U.

Please explain elemental resistance to me

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Is there two different elemental resistance stats or am I missing something. I crafted the Barroth armor to help me take down Lagiacrus with its Thunder defense. This defense is separate from the resistance skill (which requires 10 points to activate). But what effect does it has? From what I could find in the Wiki it gives me 5% less damage from Thunder attack. Is this correct or have I gotten it wrong?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

Yes. There are stats found on gear, like attack and defense and elemental defense. Then there are skills which activate when you have the right armor/gems equipped. These skills can provide you with a variety of effects, including additional attack, defense, and elemental defense.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.