Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Dec 10, 2011

An upgraded version of Monster Hunter Tri for the 3DS and Wii U.

[Podcast] The Mighty Electronic Box (Week of 25/03/13)

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Edited By Bollard

TMEB - Week commencing 25/03/13!

Apologies for how late this one is. Brad has played hella Monster Hunter and ArmA III, Joe only plays Tekken Tag 2 and Jon finishes Max Payne 3. And at the end of the cast we discuss a bunch of Game of Thrones book 4 (the boring one), so tune out if you don't want spoilers!

< Direct Download >

(Again apologies for no streaming player, but the site update killed embedded HTML in blogs.)

About us:

We are a group of four British duders who enjoy chatting about games in general - both new and old - that we've been playing or take our fancy. The team is: Chavtheworld (Myself, Bradley),agerstone(Dave),Ramone(Jon) and JTB123 (Joe).

Contact us:

If you have any questions or suggestions for us, we are literally up for discussing anything (and any games, no matter the age) if you e-mail in – so contact us on themightyelectronicbox@gmail.com!

Subscribe:

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-mighty-electronic-box/id457604469

Twitter link: http://twitter.com/#!/tmebpodcast

--> Last week's show... <--

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I miss being on a podcast and having people to talk about games with. Ill give it a listen when I have a chance.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_laughing_man: Well we are a man down... And it's good fun. Thanks for giving it a listen!

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_laughing_man: Well we are a man down... And it's good fun. Thanks for giving it a listen!

I might have some time later today. Working on my Hard runthough of Infinite right now. So I have no need for the talky talky bits.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bollard
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_laughing_man: Haha that's fair. G'luck wid that!

I dont know if the game is region locked but I just started Monster Hunter 3. Wanna add me later and see if we can play?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_laughing_man: Sadly I'm playing the 3DS version otherwise I would be on that immediately! So unless you're planning on coming round mah house it might not work ;) I believe there are a bunch of duders playing together online however, so seek those guys out!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.