Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 13, 2015

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is an expanded version of Monster Hunter 4.

Guild Quests

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Luca717

i dont understand, i need a zamtrios fin+ and im assuming it has to be off a high rank zamtrios, and from what i understand i would farm it off a zamtrios guild quest that is level 30 or higher, but i keep doing expeditions and only getting velocidrome quests. i would like one for kecha watcha and zamtrios but i cant seem to get it? and i doing something wrong lol

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get to rank 5 in the guild hall or rank 7 in the caravan and you'll get a high rank Zam quest.

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itwongo: so its not based on finding a guild guests and doing it over and over? all i have to do is the story missions and get to quest level 7? i thought i had to keep doing expeditions and hope i get a zamtrios one. in that case whats the point of expidition

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@luca717: Other than Caravan Points and Poogies, the real reason for Expeditions is to unlock G Rank Guild Quests and get them to level 140 so you can get crazy powerful items, mainly Relic Weapons and Armor. I wouldn't really recommend paying them more than occasional attention until you've reached G Rank.

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starvinggamer: ahhhhhh, so im better off just continuing the story or caravan quests and farming off those quests for higher rank items. makes sense now. thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.