Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 13, 2015

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is an expanded version of Monster Hunter 4.

Lunastra or Teostra HBG?

Pierre42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey there.

Just unlocked Teostra and Lunastra parts and I'm wanting an opinion on which of their bowguns to make.

Lunastra's Cannon or Teostra's artillery.

I'm thinking this will round out my gunnery for my Fire choice. I currently use Brachydios' Heavy Gun as my choice for fire but it's lacking in the clip capacity area. Plus I think these weapons look pretty rad. I'm leaning towards Lunastra's Cannon right now as I see it's got some mad versatility but Teostra has the advantage in that it can crouch fire Flaming Shots.

Was wondering if anyone could weigh in on this for me if they have a preference...or if elemental damage is even something I should care about as a HBG user.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.