Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 13, 2015

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is an expanded version of Monster Hunter 4.

What is your preferred palico forte skillset?

Lanechanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll What is your preferred palico forte skillset? (33 votes)

Fighting 3%
    Defense 0%
    Support 3%
    Healing 36%
    Bomber 0%
    Stealing 3%
    Treasure 3%
    Stamina 3%
    Launcher 0%
    See results 48%

Similar to the preferred weapon poll, curious to see what everyone likes to use and why? Especially if there are some awesome combos that you have come up with between the ace's leadership/1st stringer setup and the sub palico skill that works great together. I tend to use a healing sub palico a lot and then having 2 fighting and 2 defense for both the occasional attack and defense boost while getting heals throughout. Haven't tried the stamina one myself yet, Treasure, stealing and launcher are probably my least used but that could be because their mechanics are the least understood to me.

• 
    NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NeoCalypso

Healing all the way, detox horn is way too good(and fast) not to use. I can't even count the amount of times I've been almost instantly healed of poison without having to do anything. More importantly it along with healing horn is the only thing that is gonna save your life on a hunt. Though recently I've subbed in the last two healers for defense to get armor horn since the true healing horn doesn't seem that great.

The rest of them don't have skills good enough for me to want to switch out 3 healers just to get them.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

I'm not very far but my stealing guy jacked a horn off some monster so maybe I'll stick with that unless I start having trouble.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Healing is too good, but I haven't tried every combination yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.