Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter Tri

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 20, 2010

The first third-generation Monster Hunter game, Monster Hunter 3 (tri) represents a reboot to the franchise, with dozens of new monsters, items, weapons, and underwater combat.

"plus" drops and carves.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier

I just upgraded my water poking stick and the next upgrade for it asks for "+" carves of both the Ludoroth and Lagiacros. Now the problem is that i have absolutely no idea how to get those. Is it something they drop when you capture them? Do you need to beat them in the arena? Cuddle them? Knit them a warm sweater? Did i miss the hug button?

McSmunions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By McSmunions

haha, when you get to HR 31 online you start getting plus drops. now i haven't gotten that far online yet either so i dont know exactly what that means, but that's what i was told when i asked. i'm guessing just tougher monsters (great).

this site is pretty good if you have other questions  http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki 
    the felyne kitchen skill list comes in handy.

Senhasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Senhasa

It's exactly like the earlier Monster Hunter games. Once you get to a certain hunter rank, you'll start fighting tougher versions of monsters which give you (mostly) different items.

You can't get any +items offline in this one.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rallier
    @Seiken_Enhasa said:
    " It's exactly like the earlier Monster Hunter games. Once you get to a certain hunter rank, you'll start fighting tougher versions of monsters which give you (mostly) different items.  You can't get any +items offline in this one. "
    Haaa so that is how it works. Shame that you have to get that rank up online but that is why you play the game i suppose. I would have preferred having to hug them when they are stunned, monster hugger tri. 

@McSmunions said:
    " haha, when you get to HR 31 online you start getting plus drops. now i haven't gotten that far online yet either so i dont know exactly what that means, but that's what i was told when i asked. i'm guessing just tougher monsters (great).

31 is a long long way to go...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.