Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter

Franchise »

One of Capcom's flagship franchises, Monster Hunter is a wildly successful action RPG franchise where the player hunts giant monsters of a variety of types across different zones and with a wide range of weaponry.

3DS Monster Hunter?

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Chris2KLee

With so many 3rd party games getting announced for the 3DS, do you think they'll bring Monster Hunter to the system in some form? I imagine they might already be working on one, but they don't want to steal the thunder from the upcoming MH Poratable 3rd. Seeing as how they jumped from PS3 to Wii for Tri, I could see them moving over to 3DS for a future title (extra points for 3DS to Wii connectivity features).

Immuniity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Immuniity

I'd love it if they did, but im not holding my breath.

Immuniity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Immuniity

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/monster-hunter-3ds-revealed-by-an-employee-translating-the-game-to-english

And nine months later, a new rumor sparks.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Doctorchimp

I was gonna wait on the 3DSi SP MICRO LITE version but if Monster Hunter comes out before then I'll buy it the same day it comes out here.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By onarum

Nice, I still play MH tri sometimes, though I'll still wait for the 3DS lite, with or without MH.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Enigma777

How would you control the camera? You can't do the eagle claw thing like the PSP since the d-pad is on the bottom. Maybe use the touchscreen?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.