Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Rancher

Franchise »

A quirky, series (started on the PS1) that involved the raising of monsters which were born out of other game discs and audio cds. The game has spawned various sequels and a cult following all its own.

Any chance to see a new one of these?

SaucySala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SaucySala

Monster Ranchers 1 and 2 are some of my childhood favorite games. I even took to no. 3 in the series pretty well. I was not a huge fan of 4's overly complex menu's and multi-simultaneous-monster-raisings...ish.

I was just wondering if there was any news of a new one of these hitting the newer generation of consoles? I would LOVE to delve back into the charming and odd universe.

Anyone else feel the same way?

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By m1k3

i doubt it, with the popularity pokemon is getting. It has as much chance of getting another game made as Bushido Blade does.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.