Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Tale

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 22, 2011

Monster Tale is a Metroidvania-style game with a slight pet raising sim component that follows the adventures of a young girl as she seeks to liberate the Monster World from the dictatorship of some rather unsavory children.

need help with the nathan boss fight. any tips?

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By suikoden352

i'm at the nathan boss fight now. fought him a few times and i can get him to about half health but when he goes and turns into bullet hell mode then i sortof become fucked on health. also need help with when he turns the screen to a targeting screen with missiles. is there something i'm missing about that in some way that could help me from not going from full health to low health after it's over? any advice is much appreciated. thanks

yyninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By yyninja

Charge up your beam shot and shoot at the missle as it heads towards you or Chomp. The missle will bounce towards the screen and make the glass crack. Do this 3 times and the robot stops shooting at you and returns to the screen stunned for a few seconds. If the missle aims for Chomp while on the bottom screen, move Chomp to the top screen to avoid it.

Nathan is the hardest boss in the game, so once your through with him every subsequent boss will seem like cake walks.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Dreamfall31

The only major downside I found this game to have were how overly difficult the boss battles were. The rest of the game is a decently fun exploration platformer...but when it comes to the bosses the difficulty goes to the completle opposite spectrum. I enjoyed it overall, but DreamRift really needs to make their bosses a bit easier, or give them shorter life bars. I felt the exact same with Henry Hatsworth, though bosses in that game are completley fucking insane and have caused me to never finish it. That and some insanely rough platforming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.