Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Montreal Canadiens

Concept »

The Montreal Canadiens are a professional hockey franchise, founded in 1909. "Les Habitants" are one of the most successful pro sports franchises in North America, with 24 Stanley Cups and more than 40 Hall of Fame players.

Fingers...pain...

Doogie2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Doogie2K

Yes, I'm putting the entire Habs' history in here.  Yes, it's about 85% from memory and 15% nitpicky detail checking from Wikipedia.  Yes, I'm tired.  No, I don't really give a flying shit about a Gears of War Zune.

Wait, why am I doing this again?

Rorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Rorschach
    Doogie2K said:
    "Yes, I'm putting the entire Habs' history in here.  Yes, it's about 85% from memory and 15% nitpicky detail checking from Wikipedia.  Yes, I'm tired.  No, I don't really give a flying shit about a Gears of War Zune.

Wait, why am I doing this again?"
    Because the Habs are the single greatest sports franchise in history? 
    Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lunarbunny

And I thought my 1100 point addition to Savage: The Battle for Newerth was a lot of points.

Doogie2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Doogie2K

Yeah, if I was serious about that Zune, I'd have done this on the weekend, and maybe done the Oilers as well.

Actually, having looked at the point total on the side there...that blows my fucking mind.  Imagine how much I'd have gotten for Hockey Puck if I'd done that today.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Chummy8

Hmm.. Good idea.  I wonder if the Nordiques/Avalanche page needs some lovin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I didn`t think I would see to many hockey fans on GB, but heres one : )

Doogie2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Doogie2K
    TekZero said:
    "Hmm.. Good idea.  I wonder if the Nordiques/Avalanche page needs some lovin."

I'm actually kind of curious how to handle that, myself.  Do the Nords/Avs, Whalers/'Canes, Jets/Coyotes, and North Stars/Stars each get lumped together, or do they get separate pages?  They appeared separately in different games, depending on the year, so my inclination is to go with the latter.  (Mighty Ducks/Ducks, to my mind, stay together, since they didn't actually go anywhere, they just "rebranded.")
    Rorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rorschach
    Doogie2K said:
    "TekZero said:
    "Hmm.. Good idea.  I wonder if the Nordiques/Avalanche page needs some lovin."

I'm actually kind of curious how to handle that, myself.  Do the Nords/Avs, Whalers/'Canes, Jets/Coyotes, and North Stars/Stars each get lumped together, or do they get separate pages?  They appeared separately in different games, depending on the year, so my inclination is to go with the latter.  (Mighty Ducks/Ducks, to my mind, stay together, since they didn't actually go anywhere, they just "rebranded.")"
    Nah, they should go together. The locations may change, but they're the same franchise.
    Doogie2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Doogie2K
    Rorschach said:
    "Doogie2K said:
    I'm actually kind of curious how to handle that, myself.  Do the Nords/Avs, Whalers/'Canes, Jets/Coyotes, and North Stars/Stars each get lumped together, or do they get separate pages?  They appeared separately in different games, depending on the year, so my inclination is to go with the latter.  (Mighty Ducks/Ducks, to my mind, stay together, since they didn't actually go anywhere, they just "rebranded.")"
    Nah, they should go together. The locations may change, but they're the same franchise."
    Well, I'm lazy, so I can go along with that, but if someone else feels strongly enough about the Whale and Brass Bonanza, I wouldn't report it for a merger, put it that way. ;)

Edit: I just realized the irony of what I said.  Bah.  Whatever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.