Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Moon

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 13, 2009

Like the title suggests, Moon takes place on the moon where explorers discover a hatch that leads them to a startling discovery.

Renegade Kid's Moon Delayed

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Renegade Kid's DS sci-fi shooter Moon has been delayed just days before due to hit. Publisher Mastiff was all set to launch the unique DS title this month, on November 18th, but according to DS-X2 the game has been shunted over to January 13th 2009 with no reason given for the delay, though it's most likely due to giving it some last minute refinement.

"With each passing day I see Moon grow into a darker, more heart pounding beast. Gamers are in for an intense experience unlike anything they've ever experienced on the DS."

-Bill Swartz, Mastiff

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By SpinCookie

I read somewhere that they said it was "too important of a game to rush out for the Holiday season"  I think that's a good move on their part.  There are too many games coming out now to compete with, especially with Castlevania having just come out on DS, and Chrono Trigger coming out fairly soon.

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By roushimsx

Really looking forward to this one. For its faults (the biggest of which I guess were addressed in the European version), Dementium was really impressive and pretty darn fun (ok, until you get to the dude in the wheelchair and have to repeat the whole half hour level over and over and over again until you beat him or figure out how to exploit the quick saves). Can't wait to see how well this sucker turns out.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks
    roushimsx said:
    "Really looking forward to this one. For its faults (the biggest of which I guess were addressed in the European version), Dementium was really impressive and pretty darn fun (ok, until you get to the dude in the wheelchair and have to repeat the whole half hour level over and over and over again until you beat him or figure out how to exploit the quick saves). Can't wait to see how well this sucker turns out."

Yeah, Dementium was good despite, it had some great aspects, most notably the tech which is now much improved in this game. It has inclusions that will make it seem much more advanced.

Fellow Brit and designer of the game Jools has a game design Blog here that I visit :

http://joolswatsham.com/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.