no HD is a bummer, but... still great news.

#1 Posted by Raidy (21 posts) -

It's a shame there is no longer an "HD" remake (for me especially, as I have MK2 and UMK3 on PS3/X360 already).  But this is still great news for those who missed the chance to buy them originally, plus including MK1 and all games across both platforms.

What I'm most curious about now is how they will revamp the menu and lobby systems for the games, and if will basically count as one game, or 3 games in a bundle - ie, will each game have it's own menu system & 200 achievement points a piece, or will the entire kollection be linked and spread it across all 3 games.

#2 Posted by MrKlorox (11197 posts) -

HD remakes of these games would look just awful with digitized actors. I'm, for one, relieved it's not an HD remake.

#3 Posted by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -

A new game with HD digitized sprites would be crazy. I'd be all for it.

#4 Posted by TechHits (1365 posts) -

the collection is one game, so all three titles will share achievements and trophies. 

#5 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

I wish they could port the Mega Drive version of MK1. That one had the best music.

#6 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

It's a really good move on Warner's part putting this out for just ten bucks.

#7 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

I'm just glad we get the best (MK2)

#8 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

i would only buy this game IF i got HD versions of the digitized actors. That would be AMAZING. Then again, I could just play Dong Dong Never Die.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.