Remember How Bad You Are at Mortal Kombat Next Week

• 60 results
#51 Posted by KingLouis51 (30 posts) -

I'm one of the best in the world with Smoke in UMK3. No, seriously... I am in the top 2,000 out of 200,000 on the XBL leaderboards. Bring it on.

#52 Posted by Slab64 (1050 posts) -
@Cubical U mad brah?
#53 Posted by Shaanyboi (1270 posts) -
@dbz1995 said:
@Cubical said:
Mortal kombat Had a crap fighting system that did not hold a candle to real fighting games like street fighter 2 or the first 1993 virtua fighter  anyway so nobody gives a fuck how much you suck at it anyway the fighting is not balanced and it is as stiff as driving a cement truck in mud., The only point of it is not mash buttons then do the fucking fatality at the end then giggle Because playing the game is stiff and slow and sucks balls and it has nothing else going for it.  The game was horrible then and still is to this day and if it was not for a bunch of  kids  obsessed with seeinNot to mention that nobody cares about MK1...  Kinda the same way that nobady cares about STREET FIGHTER 1.g blood fly out of peoples bodys in unrealistc amounts  it would have ended up in a coffin with all the other crap fighting games of the 90's that could not keep[ up with street fighter 2 and that was 90% of them.   Every time I fucking see the new mortal kombat it looks more lame and sucks more every time i see it like it is stuck in some 1990's time warp from hell and the old games look more dated and lame every single day.;    The eries always looked like some kind of fucking  B-movie level low budget  Power rangers tv show rip off  with blood and gore  for 12 year olds who was the goth phase or punk teens of the 90's listening to  grunge music (or worse horrible hip hop if you lived in one of those getto places)  and the horrible movies did not help in removing that image and looking at the snes version just brings back how stupid the entire craze was like other dumb 90's  things that was popular and stupid like pokemon  and tamagotchis was.  The entire  goverment people like joe liberman getting pissed off at lame crap like this and night trap in the 90's  was laughable since it was so stupid I felt even more like a nerd and not cool playing it in the fucking arcade than I did all the other games at the arcade I did not want anybody to see me playing this stupid fighting game.
You can sum this up by saying 'Mortal Kombat is bad because the actual combat is boring and only 12 year olds play it.'  And you'd still be wrong.
#54 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -
@dbz1995 said:
@Cubical said:
Mortal kombat Had a crap fighting system that did not hold a candle to real fighting games like street fighter 2 or the first 1993 virtua fighter  anyway so nobody gives a fuck how much you suck at it anyway the fighting is not balanced and it is as stiff as driving a cement truck in mud., The only point of it is not mash buttons then do the fucking fatality at the end then giggle Because playing the game is stiff and slow and sucks balls and it has nothing else going for it.  The game was horrible then and still is to this day and if it was not for a bunch of  kids  obsessed with seeing blood fly out of peoples bodys in unrealistc amounts  it would have ended up in a coffin with all the other crap fighting games of the 90's that could not keep[ up with street fighter 2 and that was 90% of them.   Every time I fucking see the new mortal kombat it looks more lame and sucks more every time i see it like it is stuck in some 1990's time warp from hell and the old games look more dated and lame every single day.;    The eries always looked like some kind of fucking  B-movie level low budget  Power rangers tv show rip off  with blood and gore  for 12 year olds who was the goth phase or punk teens of the 90's listening to  grunge music (or worse horrible hip hop if you lived in one of those getto places)  and the horrible movies did not help in removing that image and looking at the snes version just brings back how stupid the entire craze was like other dumb 90's  things that was popular and stupid like pokemon  and tamagotchis was.  The entire  goverment people like joe liberman getting pissed off at lame crap like this and night trap in the 90's  was laughable since it was so stupid I felt even more like a nerd and not cool playing it in the fucking arcade than I did all the other games at the arcade I did not want anybody to see me playing this stupid fighting game.
You can sum this up by saying 'Mortal Kombat is bad because the actual combat is boring and only 12 year olds play it.'  And you'd still be right.
Fixed it for you :*
#55 Posted by MeatSim (10771 posts) -

I don't need this to remind me how bad at Mortal Kombat I am.

#56 Posted by Phoenix778m (239 posts) -

street fighter 2 Had a crap fighting system that did not hold a candle to real fighting games like mortal kombat or the first 1995 battle arena toshinden anyway so nobody gives a fuck how much you suck at it anyway the fighting is not balanced and it is as stiff as driving a cement truck in mud., The only point of it is not mash buttons then do the shuriken at the end then giggle Because playing the game is stiff and slow and sucks balls and it has nothing else going for it.  The game was horrible then and still is to this day and if it was not for a bunch of  kids  obsessed with seeing panties on peoples bodys in unrealistc amounts  it would have ended up in a coffin with all the other crap fighting games of the 90's that could not keep[ up with moral kombat and that was 90% of them.   Every time I fucking see the new street fighter it looks more lame and sucks more every time i see it like it is stuck in some 1990's time warp from hell and the old games look more dated and lame every single day.;    The eries always looked like some kind of fucking  B-movie level low budget  Power rangers tv show rip off  with panties for 12 year olds who was perverts of the 90's listening to  J-pop music (or worse horrible heavy metal! if you lived in one of those getto places)  and the horrible movies did not help in removing that image and looking at the snes version just brings back how stupid the entire craze was like other dumb 90's  things that was popular and stupid like pogs  and beanie babies was.  The entire  goverment people like Illuminati getting pissed off at lame crap like this and Leisure Suit Larry 6 in the 90's  was laughable since it was so stupid I felt even more like a nerd and not cool playing it in the fucking arcade than I did all the other games at the arcade I did not want anybody to see me playing this stupid fighting game. *BOOM* *Head Explosion!*

#57 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

I'll definitely pick this up, doesn't hurt that i got a free psn gift card lol

I'm sure i wont suck as much as i use to as a kid playing these

#58 Posted by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -

Oh hey, this is totally coming out soon. Awesome, I had forgotten it existed.

#59 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -
#60 Posted by supermonkey122 (812 posts) -
@Cubical said:
Mortal kombat Had a crap fighting system that did not hold a candle to real fighting games like street fighter 2 or the first 1993 virtua fighter  anyway so nobody gives a fuck how much you suck at it anyway the fighting is not balanced and it is as stiff as driving a cement truck in mud., The only point of it is not mash buttons then do the fucking fatality at the end then giggle Because playing the game is stiff and slow and sucks balls and it has nothing else going for it.  The game was horrible then and still is to this day and if it was not for a bunch of  kids  obsessed with seeing blood fly out of peoples bodys in unrealistc amounts  it would have ended up in a coffin with all the other crap fighting games of the 90's that could not keep[ up with street fighter 2 and that was 90% of them.   Every time I fucking see the new mortal kombat it looks more lame and sucks more every time i see it like it is stuck in some 1990's time warp from hell and the old games look more dated and lame every single day.;    The eries always looked like some kind of fucking  B-movie level low budget  Power rangers tv show rip off  with blood and gore  for 12 year olds who was the goth phase or punk teens of the 90's listening to  grunge music (or worse horrible hip hop if you lived in one of those getto places)  and the horrible movies did not help in removing that image and looking at the snes version just brings back how stupid the entire craze was like other dumb 90's  things that was popular and stupid like pokemon  and tamagotchis was.  The entire  goverment people like joe liberman getting pissed off at lame crap like this and night trap in the 90's  was laughable since it was so stupid I felt even more like a nerd and not cool playing it in the fucking arcade than I did all the other games at the arcade I did not want anybody to see me playing this stupid fighting game.
....Or they're actually  good games and people enjoy them for how fun they are and not  just because of the blood.
#61 Posted by katmandu912 (31 posts) -

fun game lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.