Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 16, 2008

The supernatural kombatants of Mortal Kombat collide with the superheroes of the DC Universe in this crossover fighting game by Midway.

Klose Kombat/Free Fall

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

So, I know HOW these gameplay elements work, I just want to know, is there any trick to winning these? I just seem to be hitting random buttons in hope of winning, and only a few times do I actually win. If I wait and watch what the other fighter hits though, it's usually too late and my button input doesnt count. So, what the hell is the trick to winning these things?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

I don't like the Klose Kombat stuff, but Free Fall isn't too bad.  I think they should've made it to where you just hit one of the buttons at the same time as the other dood, and that would've made it a bit more interesting.

I feel your pain, but my thumb feels the pain more from that damn 360 D-pad.  =  /
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan
    TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheGTAvaccine
    jakob187 said:
    "I don't like the Klose Kombat stuff, but Free Fall isn't too bad.  I think they should've made it to where you just hit one of the buttons at the same time as the other dood, and that would've made it a bit more interesting.

I feel your pain, but my thumb feels the pain more from that damn 360 D-pad.  =  /
    "
    Tell me about it man, I've been playing extensive SSF2THDR and MK vs DC sessions, and my thumb is feeling it.

And yeah Br3ad, that's what I kind of figured out. It's kinda crappy in story/arcade though where they dont really use any patterns.
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By breadfan

Yeah that can be frustrating sometimes in arcade when the AI will just grab you and beat you over and over without having any chance of countering it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.