Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 16, 2008

The supernatural kombatants of Mortal Kombat collide with the superheroes of the DC Universe in this crossover fighting game by Midway.

Should I buy this?

DjCmeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By DjCmeP

Are there still players in this game if I buy it.  
    I'm not sure which version I'm gonna buy...are there any major differences between the 360 and the PS3 version?

taco484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By taco484

I bought the ps3 version about a month ago, and there seems to be people still playing it.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dbz1995

People play the game. Have you played some of it before? Did you enjoy it? If not, why do you want it?

DjCmeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DjCmeP
    @dbz1995: I've played MK: Deadly Alliance & Deception on the original Xbox ages ago. The reason I wanna buy MK vs DC is because I'm so hyped for MK9. I know that it doesn't have fatalities (that's why I didn't buy it when it came out) and that it has a T-rating but I still want something to play while I'm waiting for MK9 to be released.
    taco484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By taco484

it does have fatalities, but they aren't as graphic as M rated MK games.  However, after you win a fight there is a prompt for "fatality" where you can administer one.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By dbz1995
    @DjCmeP said:
    " @dbz1995: I've played MK: Deadly Alliance & Deception on the original Xbox ages ago. The reason I wanna buy MK vs DC is because I'm so hyped for MK9. I know that it doesn't have fatalities (that's why I didn't buy it when it came out) and that it has a T-rating but I still want something to play while I'm waiting for MK9 to be released. "
    I am a titanic MK fan and got MK vs DC for my birthday. I just couldn't find it enjoyable-some characters like Flash and Captain Marvel felt pretty cheap, and it didn't feel like what Mortal Kombat was really about. If you've still got your Xbox or a PS2, I recommend you play some MK: Shaolin Monks, since that game is great. Or get UMK for XBL or MKII for PS3 (If so, hit my PSN hasibd up and I'll play you!)
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @DjCmeP:    
    cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By cornbredx
    @Jeffsekai said:

" @DjCmeP:    

"
    Ya that's how I feel about it too. 
    Just my opinion though. It's better to wait.
    DjCmeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DjCmeP

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I just bought the Kollector's edition for 20euros. 

Unrelated Picture
          Unrelated Picture

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.