Which version of Reptile from the Mortal Kombat series is your favorite?

#1 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -
#2 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -

Something I've been wondering since I myself is not a big fan of the REPTILIAN Reptile, although admittedly it makes most sense :-)

I vote MK3

What can I say? Ninja's are cool!!!

Pallet-swap-ninja's FTW
#3 Edited by AvD (288 posts) -

I'm going to have to say 4 because that is when he first wasn't just some lazy pallet swap of Scorpion and Sub-Zero (I think).

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I'm saying 2 simply because everything was better in MK2, not to mention the fact that I don't remember MK3 and I definitely didn't care for MK4 Reptile.

#5 Edited by TabooTongue (113 posts) -

MK4's. It didn't look quite raptor enough but was still my favorite. Really just looked cool to me. Maybe a little more Raptor-esque, and militaristic (for MK4) would have been better though.

#6 Posted by HistoryInRust (6289 posts) -

The ninjas were all palette swaps, but the art direction was the best in 3. Plus, Reptile really came into his own during that game.

Anything past 4 is un-fucking-sightly.

#7 Posted by chronicsmoke (996 posts) -

MK2

#8 Posted by Bucketdeth (8005 posts) -

Mortal Kombat 3, I thought 4 looked the worst, and in the newer ones he looks like a reptile, which I guess makes sense.

#9 Posted by wfolse1 (455 posts) -

I really like the SM incarnation of Reptile.  If I remember correctly he was basically a humanoid reptile but in a more traditional ninja-style costume a la mk2 and mk3.  

#10 Posted by RVonE (4623 posts) -

MKII all the way!

#11 Posted by HODGEY3000 (344 posts) -

i like all the charcter designs from Shaolin Monks    

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.