Anybody need a "Kombat Pass Code"?

#1 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I have an extra one.(I have 2 reptile codes as well but somebody is giving me 800 msp for one, lol)

#2 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" ...but somebody is giving me 800 msp for one, lol) "
That dude is going to be pissed as shit when all of them sell for a pack for the same 800 points.
#3 Posted by Soap (3575 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" @CL60 said:
That dude is going to be pissed as shit when all of them sell for a pack for the same 800 points. "
to true.
#4 Edited by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

Could I have

#5 Posted by LordKisame (23 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" @CL60 said:
That dude is going to be pissed as shit when all of them sell for a pack for the same 800 points. "
Agree
#6 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Mrsignerman44 said:

" Could I have "

Do you need it? I'll give it to somebody who bought the game used, or plans on buying it used.
#7 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

gah fuck, I wanted a reptile code D:
#8 Posted by NeVeRMoRe666 (268 posts) -

I would love a pass code. I bought the game new but I'm sharing it with my brother and we have 2 Xbox's. Stupid passcode system.

#9 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@NeVeRMoRe666: Do you guys live in the same house?
#10 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

i know a few people who really want a reptile code if you want to trade them for it!  if you're interested in trade let me know, he's ps3

#11 Edited by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -
@CL60 said:

" @Mrsignerman44 said:

" Could I have "

Do you need it? I'll give it to somebody who bought the game used, or plans on buying it used. "
yes I bought it used, sorry for the late response, I was on my phone.
#12 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Mrsignerman44 said:
" @CL60 said:

" @Mrsignerman44 said:

" Could I have "

Do you need it? I'll give it to somebody who bought the game used, or plans on buying it used. "
yes I bought it used, sorry for the late response, I was on my phone. "
Alright. I'll PM you the code.

@NeVeRMoRe666 said:
" I would love a pass code. I bought the game new but I'm sharing it with my brother and we have 2 Xbox's. Stupid passcode system. "
Sorry, somebody else asked first :(
#13 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @Mrsignerman44 said:
" @CL60 said:

" @Mrsignerman44 said:

" Could I have "

yes I bought it used, sorry for the late response, I was on my phone. "
Alright. I'll PM you the code.

@NeVeRMoRe666 said:
" I would love a pass code. I bought the game new but I'm sharing it with my brother and we have 2 Xbox's. Stupid passcode system. "
Sorry, somebody else asked first :(
"
Thanks man, my trial was going to run out today and I really don't want to shell out 10 bucks for this.
#14 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Mrsignerman44: Did you get the message? GiantBomb went into an infinite loop of loading when I clicked send.
#15 Posted by Sauson (561 posts) -

I also have 2 PS3 and 2 360 Kombat Passes if anyone wants one.

#16 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@xSUFFOKATEx said:

" I also have 2 PS3 and 2 360 Kombat Passes if anyone wants one. "

NeVeRMoRe666 would probably like a 360 one.
#17 Posted by Burn1n9m4n (261 posts) -

Are these passes for costumes?

#18 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Burn1n9m4n said:
" Are these passes for costumes? "
No they are the passes that come with the game that allow you to play online.
#19 Posted by NeVeRMoRe666 (268 posts) -
@KaosAngel:  Unfortunately not, but he's probably going to pass me the game when he's done and I was looking forward to playing with some friends in another city. It's just a little hard to justify paying another 800points for another code on top of Xbox live. but you do what you gotta do y'know.
#20 Posted by NeVeRMoRe666 (268 posts) -
@CL60: Whoops! I didn't see the other post when I posted. That's cool dude. It's super awesome that you're willing to just give it away at any rate. Mad gamer respect!
#21 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -

I would like a PS3 one if it's still available.  I have the game rented currently, waiting for my other copy to come in through Gamefly (will be rented, then kept), and haven't been able to play online due to PSN being down, so once it's back up, I'd like to be able to actually go online.

#22 Posted by volks (1 posts) -

I would also like a Kombat PAss for the xbox if they have one available.

Thanks in advance!

#23 Posted by Legend (2658 posts) -
@xSUFFOKATEx said:
" I also have 2 PS3 and 2 360 Kombat Passes if anyone wants one. "
PM me a 360 kode if you still have one. Thanks!
#24 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1406 posts) -
@xSUFFOKATEx: Can I have a 360 one please? Hate buying used but it's so much cheaper :P
#25 Posted by h8edm8 (3 posts) -

If anybody still has an xbox live code, i would very much appreciate it, cause i have a used copy of the game. pls PM

#26 Posted by Nasar7 (2611 posts) -
@xSUFFOKATEx: I'd like the PS3 code. Just got traded for the game with a friend and he had already used his code.
#27 Posted by KosmiK (3 posts) -
@xSUFFOKATEx:  Could I have a kombat pass code I bought used and can't play online :c
#28 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
@KosmiK said:
@xSUFFOKATEx:  Could I have a kombat pass code I bought used and can't play online :c
WELCOME TO GIANT BOMB! *high five* 

Oh yeah, I'll take a PS3 Kombat Pass Code. :)
#29 Posted by RE_Player1 (7558 posts) -

@KosmiK: Thanks for making an account to just get something you should pay for... jackass.

#30 Posted by Sauson (561 posts) -
@iDarktread said:
@KosmiK said:
WELCOME TO GIANT BOMB! *high five*  Oh yeah, I'll take a PS3 Kombat Pass Code. :)
Wrong name there champ :)
#31 Posted by byrjun (154 posts) -

Does anyone have a spare 360 Kombat Kode? :D

#32 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7074 posts) -

I would wash the feet of the person who PMs me a 360 code so i can play online when i buy it next week.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.