Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Aren't you supposed to be cleaning? A Day 3 Skarlet Kombo Video

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

Edited By StarvingGamer

Thanks to guitalex2007 from SRK for pointing out that I could replace FK with BPxxFK in any of the combos I did this morning. And damn him, I'm supposed to be cleaning right now!

Whatever, I'm out! Monday!

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By StarvingGamer

Thanks to guitalex2007 from SRK for pointing out that I could replace FK with BPxxFK in any of the combos I did this morning. And damn him, I'm supposed to be cleaning right now!

Whatever, I'm out! Monday!

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Kyreo

That's a lot of dashing.

autobzooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By autobzooty

hup hup hup hup hup hup

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ares42

Although corner combos are always fun you should go back to the "different approaches" thing you did in your first videos. Been maining Mileena for a while and it didn't take me too long to discover that you need to learn different combos depending on how you open the enemy up. Ofc you can more or less always do the same combo after a high/medium/low opener, but things like anti-air or wake up quickly changes things. 

Anyways, cool to see that she's got some pretty good combos =) Haven't had the chance to play with her yet myself =/ They don't seem too hard to execute, but do they require tight timing ?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By StarvingGamer

@Ares42: Yeah I totally plan on doing one of those videos on Monday. It's just that Tues-Fri I have significantly less free time. Also since Skarlet is brand new, there is no foundation of knowledge for me to build upon making it significantly more time consuming to come up with optimal combos. But I wanted to jump on her as soon as possible so I just threw up these initial combos based on the spare moments I've had with her so far. Basically it's an ePeen thing where I'm trying to have the most damaging combos for her online first o_O

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.