Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Freezing after game loads on PS3?

Avatar image for deactivated-65f0b21bb6a1a
    deactivated-65f0b21bb6a1a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Recently, after owning this game for a while, I've come across an issue - it's started to freeze on the menu screen or when it tells you to press start after loading it.
    I was just interested to know if anyone else had this issue?
    I read online that to fix it you have to delete Game Data or try loading the game when you're offline, does anyone know if those things will work or not? 

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mavfan626

It's been freezing on me too but not at the starting menu, it has happen mid fight and loading a fight.

lazyartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lazyartist

i've also had this issue at the menu. it happens occasionally. but then i deleted a bunch of stuff and it seems to have stopped. maybe it has to do with the amount of space you have available on ur hard drive?

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BestUsernameEver

Same problem. Happens a lot in specific times.  Right before it pops up the checking online kontent, it freezes, rather annoying. 

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BestUsernameEver
    @lazyartist said:
    i've also had this issue at the menu. it happens occasionally. but then i deleted a bunch of stuff and it seems to have stopped. maybe it has to do with the amount of space you have available on ur hard drive?
    I doubt that, I have a 160GB and have well over 100gigs free and I have this issue. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.