Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

It rubs the lotion on its skin: A Reptile Kombo Video

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

Edited By StarvingGamer

So PSN is back up which is great for everyone who redeemed their MK9 online pass BEFORE it went down. Unfortunately I'm stuck sitting here twiddling my thumbs until the store comes back up as well.

Well, not exactly. I did go ahead and dive into Reptile and, well, yeah not much to say here. Another seemingly standard character that hits like a truck plus maybe some shenanigans with Force Balls. On the plus side, his combos are all pretty easy to do.

In other news, I finally cleared floor 300 of the Challenge Tower by giving in a picking Stryker instead of Scorpion. His BnBs are pretty strong and it's painfully easy to beat Shao Kahn with gun spam. I'll probably be looking at him for my next video. Unfortunately for you guys, since PSN is back up I have finally been able to link my account to Steam which means I can FINALLY play Portal 2 on my PC. So I'll be grinding away at that with a majority of my free time going forward. Then L.A. Noire will be here and well... I'll still try to do a few of these every week though and once the store is back up, I'll probably begin chronicling my journey through MK9 ranked matches.

I am so hungry right now.
    StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By StarvingGamer

So PSN is back up which is great for everyone who redeemed their MK9 online pass BEFORE it went down. Unfortunately I'm stuck sitting here twiddling my thumbs until the store comes back up as well.

Well, not exactly. I did go ahead and dive into Reptile and, well, yeah not much to say here. Another seemingly standard character that hits like a truck plus maybe some shenanigans with Force Balls. On the plus side, his combos are all pretty easy to do.

In other news, I finally cleared floor 300 of the Challenge Tower by giving in a picking Stryker instead of Scorpion. His BnBs are pretty strong and it's painfully easy to beat Shao Kahn with gun spam. I'll probably be looking at him for my next video. Unfortunately for you guys, since PSN is back up I have finally been able to link my account to Steam which means I can FINALLY play Portal 2 on my PC. So I'll be grinding away at that with a majority of my free time going forward. Then L.A. Noire will be here and well... I'll still try to do a few of these every week though and once the store is back up, I'll probably begin chronicling my journey through MK9 ranked matches.

I am so hungry right now.
    Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Slaker117

Interesting, Kratos seems to have a unique skeleton model...

Oh wait, Reptile. He's pretty fun to play with, combos feel nice and snappy, but I don't have much interest in him for some reason. Great video though. Thanks for keeping keeping them coming when you could.

thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By thehexeditor

Nice video; your timing is good.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By darkvare

i used the free trial on another account that i have on my ps3 maybe you can do that so you can also be dissconected and experience the lag fast

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#5  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Stryker is straight up the best guy in the game against the AI.  It's hard to die to cheap AI when you've got a 9 milly, bitches!

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By imsh_pl

Put the fucking loation in the basket!

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Loki9876
    @imsh_pl said:
    Put the fucking loation in the basket!

lol
    sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By sagesebas
    @StarvingGamer: That reptile is sick
    RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By RichardLOlson

Use the lotion again.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Benny

That 11 hit 43% is superdope, I can only get a 38% with sub-zero without x-ray and the execution is so much harder
    Nice work

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

I need to work more force balls into my reptile play.

Thanks for this, I play Reptile as my main, if you can call it that, but i am horrible at everything so maybe if I watch this enough I will be able to beat people that just spam teleports one day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.