Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Kombat Pass not working!

Gumby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gumby

So I bought the game today and after playing some of the story mode, I kinda wanted to check out the online stuff.
    However, when I tried to redeem the code that i got in the box, it wouldn't download it. It started to but then it just stopped and a message popped up saying something like "Cannot download Mortal Kombat Online Pass".

Now when I try to redeem it, it just says that it's an invalid code! Anyone else that has had this issue or something similar?  
    I just want to get online and get murdered!

Edit: When i try the code at xbox.com it says that it's already been used... but i wasn't able to download the thing.... Halp!

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Where'd you buy the game? 
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By musubi
    @Gumby: There were issues with the XBL Marketplace today.  You might wanna retry now as Major Nelson gave the all clear.
    Gumby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gumby
    @Bloodgraiv3: Bought the game new at gamestop.

@Demoskinos: Just tried the code again but it says it's invalid. Xbox.com still says that it's already been used : /
    Might have to contact support or something then.
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By musubi

I know you said it didn't let you download it but I would suggest checking your  Xbox download history.   It quite could have possibly redeemed the code but failed to download the first time because of the marketplace crash earlier today. 

Id suggest checking on your downloads.   https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Download/History     Go here and see if your  kombat pass doesn't appear on the list.  If it does try downloading it.

Gumby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gumby
    @Demoskinos: Yaaay! Thanks alot! Didn't even know something like that existed :D
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By musubi
    @Gumby: Cool, glad I could be a help.   Similar things have happened to me before with codes before.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.