MK Komplete Edition Online Pass

#1 Posted by YukoAsho (2123 posts) -

Hello, guys!

I just picked up MK: Komplete Edition today, and I noticed that, while my movie and soundtrack codes were there, I didn't see an online pass. Was the pass removed from Komplete Edition, or is this another case of WB fucking it up like with Batman: Arkham City?

#2 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

No online pass for once? Thank god.

#3 Posted by YukoAsho (2123 posts) -

@Unknown_Pleasures said:

No online pass for once? Thank god.

If they didn't have one, I agree. I just wanna make sure. >.>;

#4 Posted by StrainedEyes (1331 posts) -

Can you play online? If so then I guess you don't need the pass.

#5 Posted by YukoAsho (2123 posts) -

@StrainedEyes said:

Can you play online? If so then I guess you don't need the pass.

There's that, yeah. Though I DID activate my online pass from the original release so it could be counting that. Kinda why I was hoping to hear from someone else who got Komplete. You know, crossing "t"s and dotting "i"s.

#6 Posted by LiquidSword (74 posts) -

Same thing happened to me. No online pass in mine. I also activated the online pass when i bought it when it first came out so I'm pretty much in the same position as you.

#7 Posted by YukoAsho (2123 posts) -

OK, so I'm not the only one. Good to know. I'm just surprised no one brought this up before the release. Google isn't helping either.

#8 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Wait. Movie and soundtrack codes? I bought this today and I didn't see any codes.(European edition PS3)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.