I know the ps3 had the demo early because sony had an exclusive deal with them, but its been a few weeks and the demo has yet to be released or even have a release date for xbox. With the game coming out in a few weeks, does anyone know when the demo will be released if released at all.
Mottal Kombat Xbox 360 demo?
Probably a week before the game comes out. If it even comes to 360 at all. It probably will but MK has been so PS3 focused, I wouldn't be surprised if MS said "Fuck you". Kinda like Dead Space 2, there was a 360 demo but no advertisements for the game on the dashboard. I hope there is a demo though, I want to try the new 360 D-pad.
For now, I'm just playing the demo on my PS3 but have decided to get the game on 360, since more of my friends are. While it would be nice to get a 360 demo, so that I could practice with my 360 FightStick before the real game drops, o-wells.
Maybe something to keep some of you guys going could be that the rumor on the street is that the 360 version of the game is actually going to have it's own set of exclusive content, so maybe not having an exclusive character and demo will be worth it. This supposedly came from the same guy that leaked
Here is what the 360 is rumored to be getting:
- Exclusive Mode: Puzzle Kombat - Features online play, leaderboards, and avatar support.
- Exclusive Arena: The Pit 360 - Remake of The Pit III from MK3 (the indoor one with the spinning blades at the bottom).
- King of the Hill mode will include avatar support.
- DLC Character "Lady in Red" will be available to Xbox Live users as a free download for a limited time after her release.
- Exclusive avatar gear will be available for purchase.
That 360 rumor was debunked this morning by one of the developers on twitter.
LOL @ Puzzle Kombat. LOL @ the Pit III. LOL @ dudes tryin to sell "leaked" copies (that don't exist) of the game on the interwebz. /facepalm
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.