Star Wars? In MK9

#1 Edited by LaserLambert (167 posts) -

maybe I'm crazy, maybe i've been hacked or the game in general has been hacked, or maybe they are changing the background posters in mk9's subway stage to ads for the bluray release of Star Wars the complete saga, someone help.

#2 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@LaserLambert said:

maybe I'm crazy, maybe i've been hacked or the game in general has been hacked, or maybe they are changing the background posters in mk9's subway stage to ads for the bluray release of Star Wars the complete saga, someone help.

There was a patch that changed the posters to have real life ads.

I know. It sucks.

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

And its not even EA doing it.

#4 Posted by LaserLambert (167 posts) -

the most important question, ARE THE ADS CANON????

#5 Posted by rmanthorp (3913 posts) -

What? For real? That is actually awful.

Moderator
#6 Posted by Aishan (1014 posts) -

Oh no, ads in a place where ad makes sense. My.. immersion?

#7 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

"Take a break from ripping people's spine out to watch people getting stabbed with glow sticks!"

The official slogan.

#8 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I'm going to take this opportunity to say something about the ads on the Xbox 360 dashboard:

Fuck the ads on the Xbox 360 dashboard.

#9 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (464 posts) -

@Sooty said:

I'm going to take this opportunity to say something about the ads on the Xbox 360 dashboard:

Fuck the ads on the Xbox 360 dashboard.

This. The ads on the 360 dashboard are fucking gross.

#10 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@demonknightinuyasha

@Sooty said:

I'm going to take this opportunity to say something about the ads on the Xbox 360 dashboard:

Fuck the ads on the Xbox 360 dashboard.

This. The ads on the 360 dashboard are fucking gross.

Yeah, fuck em! And stuff!
#11 Posted by Rekt_Hed (848 posts) -

@NekuSakuraba said:

@demonknightinuyasha

@Sooty said:

I'm going to take this opportunity to say something about the ads on the Xbox 360 dashboard:

Fuck the ads on the Xbox 360 dashboard.

This. The ads on the 360 dashboard are fucking gross.

Yeah, fuck em! And stuff!

seriously fuck those dudes! STICK IT TO DA MAN.....errr and stuff

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.