Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Stat resets?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

Okay,  this is odd.  I was looking at my record on the Ps3 version.   24/25 at the moment... which as far as I know is right but... whats odd is I know I played some Tag battles the other day and  my tag record is  0/0.    This.... is odd cause I know  I played some guys the other day.

This happen to anyone else?
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Bestostero

i noticed that myself...but since my ps3 trial expired I haven't really thought much of it... but i know i had double digit numbers on the first day and the second day i was in single digits lol

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#3  Edited By sammo21

My stats haven't updated from my 5/1 several days ago.  I think their netcode and servers are borked...hope they work on a total fix as its not like this game is crap or something...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.