The Game Session is No Longer Available

#1 Posted by VictoryBlixt (117 posts) -

Every time I try and join a king of the hill match no matter if it has 7 players in it or 2 it says this and same thing if I try and challenge someone so whats going on can anyone tell me?

#2 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -
@VictoryBlixt said:
Every time I try and join a king of the hill match no matter if it has 7 players in it or 2 it says this and same thing if I try and challenge someone so whats going on can anyone tell me?
Are you on PSN by any chance?
#3 Edited by VictoryBlixt (117 posts) -
@craigbo180: yes
#4 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

I got this a couple of times too, I just assumed it either meant people kicked me out(???) or possibly just lagging out... dont know lol

#5 Posted by VictoryBlixt (117 posts) -

it is happening constantly for every mode even when people challenge me and I accept them it is irritating me to high hell especially because I've been waiting about a month to play this game online

#6 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -
Well from my experience on the 360 I get this message quite frequently. They said they were gonna patch the game for ranked and koth connections. The problem is that all game modes are shit when it comes to connections. At least from my personal experience anyways.
#7 Posted by Chaossebba (282 posts) -

ranked matches and 1V1 player matches are perfectly fine usually, even have a good rate with people from all the way in America.

I do get it alot in KOTH and with less then stellar connections though. I guess its mostly in their own netkode.

#8 Posted by thebatmobile (978 posts) -

Why do I get this message ALL THE TIME? Sometimes in the middle of the match and sometimes right before I win. And every single match is super laggy. This multiplayer fucking sucks.

#9 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4045 posts) -
@thebatmobile said:
Why do I get this message ALL THE TIME? Sometimes in the middle of the match and sometimes right before I win. And every single match is super laggy. This multiplayer fucking sucks.
Glad I'm not the only one. I just got this game like 2 days ago and haven't been able to finish a single match. I was dying to play this game online, but now I'm boring myself to tears offline...
#10 Posted by joshy9411 (310 posts) -

same problem here. i was loving the game until i kinda did most there is to do in single player. now online doesnt work, im kinda getting sick of it.

#11 Posted by ThePhenomenal1 (468 posts) -

my problem on psn is that i can't rematch, join KOTH, and that my record stays locked at 0/0 ( or 1000/1000 with 1000 disconnects when i'm challenging someone) and its not fun at all. i can't play casual sets with anyone to learn matchups without having to reinvite after every single game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.