Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

The official "More Competitive Online Players Thread"!

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MKF30

Ok, guys I haven't been posting as much lately on here since I've been in love with MK haha. 

But remember playing in the Giantbomb room, doing well having fun and people in there were pretty nice. With the comments, props, respect etc 

Anywho, I'm from testyourmight.com but also post on here, comicvine, few other sites often too. 

I made this topic to see who on here is good, more competitive or likes to play solid players :) 

Trust me, the more you play, practice and lose the  better you become by playing other good players since you do learn from it. 

I'm also newer to the offline competitive gig, but so far have won two local tournaments since MK9 came out. A gamestop one and gamechamp one(that one had money prizes so it was good with 10 venue fee). I know all those guys mentioned from TYM, some personally or played online. It is a great site for the "hardcore" mechanics and nooks and crannies of the game. 

At any rate, if you play online, offline (I play on Xbox) but you can post PSN too and are a more competitive player. Please post here. 

NOTE: This is not like the Xbox and PSN community threads, this is for strickly players who play MK at a higher level or are competitive or like to play more competitive players. 

I remember playing some people from this site, but can't remember the names. I use Ermac, Sektor, Scorpion, Smoke, Raiden, Kenshi, Rain and Kabal. I never use Rain because online play messes his combos up. 

So, who else here likes to play MK more competitively? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.