Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Using Skarlet Online.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

Anyone having luck with this?   Cause fuck... I haven't had any luck with playing with her online.  She just doesn't show up.    I'm playing on Ps3 BTW.   =(

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Kyreo

Jeff said something about that on the Podcast. Though I just used her against my buddy online, so no, I'm not having problems.

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By soldierg654342

That may be because the people you happen to get haven't bothered to download the compatibility pack. I'm far from an expert but that would be my guess. You may want to try fighting someone you know has it as a test.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By musubi
    @SoldierG654342 said:
    That may be because the people you happen to get haven't bothered to download the compatibility pack. I'm far from an expert but that would be my guess. 
    And thats the thing that is SUPER dumb.  It should be mandatory to download the compat back to keep everything synced up.   Most people aren't going to give a fuck enough to download that.
    soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By soldierg654342
    @Demoskinos: I don't if that's the case for certain though. You may want to try fighting someone you know has it. You can hit up me if you like, ID RomeoBravoDelta. 
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By musubi
    @SoldierG654342:  I've got into a few matches where I was able to select her.  I've also got  into matches where I couldn't  select Klassic Costume DLC.      

I'm just saying downloading the compatability pack should be mandatory to play online.
    Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Moody_yeti

@Demoskinos said:

@SoldierG654342 said:
    That may be because the people you happen to get haven't bothered to download the compatibility pack. I'm far from an expert but that would be my guess.
    And thats the thing that is SUPER dumb. It should be mandatory to download the compat back to keep everything synced up. Most people aren't going to give a fuck enough to download that.

That,But im hoping its just the fact that people havent realised its out yet.

As i got it yesterday but i thought it was coming out today.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Bestostero

It probably is people not downloading the compatibility patch, same reason why some of the Klassic costumes wont show up online too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.