Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mother 3

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 20, 2006

Mother 3 is the third game in Shigesato Itoi's critically acclaimed Mother series. In the game, Lucas and various other protagonists fight to defeat a large army known as the Pig Army who are ruining their otherwise peaceful lives.

Worth playing if... (slight spoilers maybe)

Envi0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Envi0n

Hey. I was wondering if this game is worth playing if you already know the identity of the masked man. I had it spoiled for me, but just the identity, not motivation or anything like that. So i'm wondering if the entire game just builds to this point, or if there is mroe to the story than just looking for this guy. I loved Earthbound, so i have no doubts that i'll love the gameplay and the music and the writing, but knowing the twist at the end makes me kind of hesitant.
    Thanks.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

Knowing who the masked man is won't ruin the story for you by any means.  A good deal of the drama happens after that reveal anyways.

Envi0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Envi0n

Alright, that's awesome. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.