czartim's Motor City Online (PC) review

• czartim wrote this review on .

One of the Best

This is one of the better MMOs I've ever played. The amount of customization you could apply to each car coupled with the large variety of different tracks and race modes has gone unmatched in racing games since. Though the game suffered from lag, Motor City Online would preform better now that internet speeds have increased.

MCO has become the staple in which I compare all other racing sims. None have even attempted to match the sense of community and complexity. I would love to see it revived as a free-to-play game rather than have a dumbed-down spiritual sequel. Motor City is truly one of the most underrated MMOs in the genre's history.