The Demo got sound error or my ps3?

#1 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

320gb slim ps3. i download the demo and suddenly no sound.... no sound effect and no music. empty. then i press quit and the ps3 restart itself then start the demo again and suddenly no sound again but this time only the music while sound effect is on.

is this due to the demo flaw? or my ps3? anyone experience this?

#2 Edited by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

and ps. i played motorstorm apocalypse demo then motorstorm pacific rift back to back and i find that pacific rift is much better at the eyes, so beautiful and crisp like you can see everything and the handling and feeling of boost is much satisfying while motorstorm apocalypse its like you cant see the road cause your vehical is too up straight foward and the visual looks messy and cant see anything. not beautfiul.

but i am guessing in the long run motorstorm apocalypse is overall better due to its the latest and new features and perks and motorstorm pacific rift players flocks to it making more oponents for you to dominate. plus 16 players compare to 14.... wait pacfic rift have 16 players too right?

#3 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Probably the demo, re-download it and see if it works.

Also that game is pretty good for a Motorstorm game, its cheap now too so I recommend it.

#4 Edited by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

@Hizang said:

Probably the demo, re-download it and see if it works.

Also that game is pretty good for a Motorstorm game, its cheap now too so I recommend it.

nope its not the demo. i just got the full game and i play for 2 hour and 40min straight up without switching game disc and i start to get no engine sound of my vehicle! i exit online to main menu and go back and still no engine sound. this is fucked up i have no clue why it happend but i am beginning to think it is the games fault.

anyone experience the same?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.