Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MotorStorm RC

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

The fifth game in the MotorStorm series features RC cars and is a PSN title for both the Vita and the PS3.

Love this game -- other games like this?

ike7779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By ike7779

Really happy with getting this for free on the Vita, probably would not have tried it otherwise. Love the medal system, unlockables, and most of all the playground mode.

Playground mode brings to mind some older games with freestyle racing modes in huge outdoor areas like Motocross Madness and Big Red Racing where you could just drive off in a direction and jump off whatever huge hills you came across and just explore. I remember it being pretty fun and relaxing. Can anyone suggest any modern racing games that do something like this?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

I don't know of any off road ones like Motocross Madness but there are some open world street racers with huge jumps like Burnout Paradise. People still play it online too. Not just the races but the challenges too, like everybody meet at a certain place and barrel roll over the rest of the players.

ike7779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By ike7779

Great, thanks for the suggestion. Very eager to try it. I can't believe how far out of the racing game scene I have been.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.