Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mount and Blade: With Fire & Sword

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 03, 2011

Set in the 1600s, Fire and the Sword brings the medieval Mount and Blade games into an era of new technology and conflicts, while retaining its open world RPG gameplay.

I want to play M&B with the GB community

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By warxsnake

That is, if there is a large enough GB player base for this game. I don't care if it's Fire and Sword or whatever, I just got F&S but I can also get Warband if needed, and mods associated with that.

Is there a GB server? Should we make one? Or maybe just create a steamgroup for it? How many of us have the game? Hopefully we could get Dave and other crew to play as well? 

Ideas welcome
    onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By onarum

I usually don't play much of the multiplayer because this game with a pinbg over 150 is unplayable, and unfortunately there are no servers nearby, but if there' s a GB server I'll definitely join.

I have both Warband and F&S.

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By YoThatLimp

My steam ID is metalideth, add me. 

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#4  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

I've seen someone bouncing around on the multiplayer servers with the name of Mordecai, but I don't know if it's actually Dave.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.