Any must-have mods?

#1 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

Finally caved last night and picked up Warband. I really dug the first game and really just couldn't resist the multiplayer aspect.  
Having a blast online and, yeah, just enjoying the myriad tweaks and updates to the first game. 

I know there's a pretty expansive mod community attached to Mount & Blade, but I'm kind of at a loss as to where to start. Anyone up four a rough "tip of the iceberg" list of mods?

#2 Posted by CitizenKane (10501 posts) -

Hamz and myself

Oh wait...

#3 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

None for Warband yet, the module system isn't out, and M&B mods aren't compatible with it.

#4 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
#5 Posted by Bobdaman18 (700 posts) -

Not much out for warband yet, but definetely get the warband battle sizer if your computer can handle it.
#6 Posted by FalconCritical (224 posts) -
@Bobdaman18: what he said. Pumped my battle limit from 150 to 700, chugged a bit so I scaled it down to 500 and it runs smooth and really makes battles more intense.
#7 Edited by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@MuttersomeTaxicab: I think i could kidnap citizenkane for you, he is my favorite.
#8 Posted by EpicSteve (6470 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:
" Hamz and myself  Oh wait... "
I came to this thread just to see if anyone made a joke a long those lines.
#9 Posted by Red12b (9073 posts) -

Kane, you beat me too it, damn you,

#10 Posted by MrKlorox (11198 posts) -

The mod 1257AD is pretty cool when it works. But right now it's marred with slowdown and crashes and the dude who runs it wants to blame everybody but himself and refuses to fix anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.