Might check this out...

#1 Posted by Vivek (517 posts) -

After watching the Quick Look, this game looks like it might be some fun, thanks to Dave's exuberance I will take a gander.

#2 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

I played the shit out of the original and still hop in once in a while. If M&B: Warband is an upgraded version of M&B. Brother, count me in.

#3 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@Vivek: 
http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx

You can play the trial up to level 8. I don't believe that the game stops when you hit lvl 8 but you won't be able to level up afterwards. There are also some custom scenarios in the trial that give a better idea of what the battles are like later on.
#4 Posted by Butano (1790 posts) -

I'll get Warband when it gets on sale later on. M&B was such a fun game that let you do whatever you wanted. The mods for it are also awesome (Star Wars mod replaces horses w/ speeders, overworld map is the galaxy with cities as planets, swords and arrows are replaced by lightsabers and blasters.)

#5 Posted by Mikl (157 posts) -

man the wild west mod is where it's at
#6 Posted by Butano (1790 posts) -
@Mikl: I was not aware of one. I'll definitely check it out. Love western games. Lead and Gold currently has my time until I get Red Dead Redemption.
#7 Posted by Vivek (517 posts) -
@Rallier said:
" @Vivek: 
http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx

You can play the trial up to level 8. I don't believe that the game stops when you hit lvl 8 but you won't be able to level up afterwards. There are also some custom scenarios in the trial that give a better idea of what the battles are like later on. "
Sweet ill check it out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.