Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mount & Blade

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 16, 2008

Mount & Blade creates a living medieval world for PC gamers to explore and conquer by whatever means they choose.

Using your NPC knights????

yessir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yessir

How do I get it so the knights that are loyal to me will attack castles with me? I've looked all through the tasks and no where is there an option to attack a castle.  I've also told them to follow me but when I attack a castle they do not attack with me.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

If they're in good standing to you they will join the fight. Do some quests for that lord so he likes you or have a lady increase your relationship with him (you'll need to pay up for that, and you'll need to be in good standing with that lady first by having defended her honor in a quest). I dunno why you joined this site to ask that, not many people play this game here, try the official community.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.