It's out tonight, but what TIME?

#1 Posted by JasonLeeson (201 posts) -

Can anyone say exactly what time Ms. Splosion Man will be out tonight? I live in the UK, so will it be:

• UK 00:00 for UK accounts?
  • Midnight in the USA?
  • Some other time?
#2 Posted by Aishan (1016 posts) -

It tends to be early in the morning for the UK, from prior experience. 

#3 Posted by JasonLeeson (201 posts) -
@Aishan said:
It tends to be early in the morning for the UK, from prior experience. 
Allrighty, so by early in the morning, you mean 00:00-03:00AM?

Just calculating how much Red Bull I need to drink to get this party started ASAP :D
#4 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

I believe the usual US time is 3AM Pacific.  Sop it would make sense for the UK one to be similar.  But it is by no means a hard and fast time.  You are probably better off sleeping till 5 when it's almost assured to be out than hammering a refresh button for a couple hours. 
#5 Edited by Aishan (1016 posts) -

It varies, some have gone up at like 3 or 4 in the morning, others not until 9 or 10. 

I'd suggest just going to sleep and downloading it when you wake up.

#6 Posted by JasonLeeson (201 posts) -
@Aishan said:
It varies, some have gone up at like 3 or 4 in the morning, others not until 9 or 10.  I'd suggest just going to sleep and downloading it when you wake up.
Ok I am speaking to the right guy here - The fact that you can say '3 or 4 in the morning' means you are way more hardcore than I, and must certainly be a huge fan of at least one game on XBLA :P@YoungFrey said:
I believe the usual US time is 3AM Pacific.  Sop it would make sense for the UK one to be similar.  But it is by no means a hard and fast time.  You are probably better off sleeping till 5 when it's almost assured to be out than hammering a refresh button for a couple hours. 
Oh man imagine if I'd awoken and continually hit the refresh button anticipating Trenched here in Europe :O
#7 Posted by JasonLeeson (201 posts) -

Well gentlemen, here we are.

8:40AM in the UK and still no Ms. Splosion Man.

I fear it may be as Aishan said and not be until the 9 or 10AM time rage.

We can only hope.

#8 Edited by Aishan (1016 posts) -
@JasonLeeson: It's available now, just unlocked the full version with my beta download. 

Edit: Hell's yeah, #1 in the world on 1-1 Time Leaderboard.
#9 Edited by JasonLeeson (201 posts) -
@Aishan: Haha niiiice. Downloading now. 1.97GB on a 310kb/sec max download speed connection. :O

As of writing Ms. Splosion Man is available if you look in the A-Z section (under 'M') but not currently in the 'Newest' games main arcade screen slider.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.