Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ms. Splosion Man

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jul 13, 2011

'Splosion Man, everyone's favorite being of mass destruction has finally been captured by Big Science. Fortunately, help is on the way in the form of his newly-created soulmate, the pink and giggly Ms. 'Splosion Man!

The Secret To Her Gab?

Valames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Valames

I'm not sure if anyone has made this connection yet. And it may just be a weird coincidence, but I think I know why she has a large vocabulary that comes from songs. In the opening movie when they are partying (with the radio on) a girl is heard singing something when the booze spills on the machinery. Then the sound is distorted and out pops a female splosion man, or Ms. Splosion Man if you will.  Which made me believe that she is supposed to be radio energy, but that still doesn't explain the movie quotes. Radio commercials for movies?

Thought that was interesting, it could be nothing, but if it is... AHA!

InertiaticESP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By InertiaticESP

Interesting thought. I'm pretty sure it was just playing on female stereotypes, as well as poking fun at the fact that their audiance is primarily male. Why? I have no idea. I understand why girls don't tend to play football, their bodies are built in such a way that football would be very dangerous (hell, MEN'S bodies are built in such a way that football is dangerous). There's no reason girls shouldn't play video games, but they generally don't. The exceptions are awesome (particularly when they're attractive and promiscuous), but MSM pokes fun at femininity a tad =D.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.