3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

I saw a girl the other day 0

I was a big fan of the original ‘Splosion Man. Rarely have I seen that level of quantity and quality united under such a low price tag, and to a fair degree Ms. Splosion Man offers the same bang for your buck. But it also lacks the polished level design and originality of its predecessor, which makes for a game that doesn’t always give back as much as you put into it.For the most part Ms. Splosion Man is more ‘Splosion Man. This is a high octane 2D platformer with tight controls, one that’s at i...

Ms Splosion Man Review 0

Splosion Man has finally been captured, and now Big Science is celebrating. But amongst the joy, an accident occurred, inadvertently creating a female version of the man who loves to splode. Ms Splosion Man starts off with her escape from the labs as she explores Big Science City. There’s little to no tutorial here, forcing you to learn as you go if you’re not familiar with the controls from the prior game.I wouldn’t say the difficulty that Splosion Man ended on, picks up here – but is certainly...