I just saw Joe Piscopo on Star Trek The Next Generation

#1 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

I just saw Joe Piscopo on Star Trek The Next Generation.  He was trying to teach Data how to be funny which entails making a stupid voice and jumping around like an idiot.  Any ideas on what could happen if Ryker would have walked in on this "comedy" lesson?
#2 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -

That rat bastard! Stay the fuck away from things I like Piscopo!

#3 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

Piscopo is coming back in a big way!

#4 Posted by Kezmer (20 posts) -

I remember that episode!!!!

#5 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

I thought i'd seen every episode, i don't recall that at all...

#6 Posted by Red12b (9079 posts) -
@FiestaUnicorn said:

"  Any ideas on what could happen if Ryker would have walked in on this "comedy" lesson? "

    
  
#7 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -
@jadeskye said:
"I thought i'd seen every episode, i don't recall that at all... "

I didn't see the whole episode and Data was nice enough to put him at maximum speed so the part I saw him in didn't last long.  The Pis is not funny.
#8 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" @FiestaUnicorn said:

"  Any ideas on what could happen if Ryker would have walked in on this "comedy" lesson? "

    
   "

This is more like it.
#9 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -
@jadeskye said:
" I thought i'd seen every episode, i don't recall that at all... "
It's early on in the second series. The primary plotline is about a loveable rogue type character called Okona who comes onboard because his ship is damaged. The secondary plotline involves data involves Guinan trying to teach Data humour, and he ends up going to the holodeck and getting a hologram of Joe Piscopo to teach him humour.
Moderator
#10 Posted by MisterChief (831 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:

" @jadeskye said:

" I thought i'd seen every episode, i don't recall that at all... "
It's early on in the second series. The primary plotline is about a loveable rogue type character called Okona who comes onboard because his ship is damaged. The secondary plotline involves data involves Guinan trying to teach Data humour, and he ends up going to the holodeck and getting a hologram of Joe Piscopo to teach him humour. "
Does that mean that in the future Joe Piscopo is recognised as being the greatest comedian who ever lived?
#11 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

For the curious: 

#12 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

At first I thought you said Joe Pesci.  That would be better.

#13 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -
@MisterChief said:
" @MattyFTM said:

" @jadeskye said:

" I thought i'd seen every episode, i don't recall that at all... "
It's early on in the second series. The primary plotline is about a loveable rogue type character called Okona who comes onboard because his ship is damaged. The secondary plotline involves data involves Guinan trying to teach Data humour, and he ends up going to the holodeck and getting a hologram of Joe Piscopo to teach him humour. "
Does that mean that in the future Joe Piscopo is recognised as being the greatest comedian who ever lived? "
Are you trying to tell me that he's not already recognized as the greatest comedian who ever lived?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.