Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Apr 09, 2009

A 2D action game from the creators of Odin Sphere, featuring a hand-drawn, watercolor Japanese art style. Originally released on the Wii, it has since received an enhanced port for the PS Vita.

Messed up V. Blog, but still OK to watch!

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By unclejohn0525
    I had a bunch of problems with this one. Ended up having to try Windows Movie Maker for the first time for technical reasons, and you know? I quite like it, and I'll have music in the background from now on. Even still, there are some errors with this one. For some reason it keeps jumping a few seconds ahead, so you do miss a few things. Nothing too major, but it is a little annoying. It also gave it an abrupt ending, but I basically said all I had to say.
    Anyways, please comment, and thanks for watching!

P.S. Ahahaha!! Look at that still frame it took of me! I look like an idiot.
    unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By unclejohn0525
    I had a bunch of problems with this one. Ended up having to try Windows Movie Maker for the first time for technical reasons, and you know? I quite like it, and I'll have music in the background from now on. Even still, there are some errors with this one. For some reason it keeps jumping a few seconds ahead, so you do miss a few things. Nothing too major, but it is a little annoying. It also gave it an abrupt ending, but I basically said all I had to say.
    Anyways, please comment, and thanks for watching!

P.S. Ahahaha!! Look at that still frame it took of me! I look like an idiot.
    DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DeVeAn

I hear ya on the scuffs with the psp its drives me nutz too.

Gista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Gista

ya the same with the psp dude its annoyin and also the "analong" nut on it just pissed me off, and after a while my thumb started to hurt a lot

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By SimpsonFan

Not Available!!!

ElectricHaggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ElectricHaggis

Perhaps they designed the PSP well if you're reluctant to put it down.  Think about it that way...

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By phlegms

Tengoku Gold is far better than Rhythm heaven, something just doesnt feel right about  Rhythm heaven.

jadewiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By jadewiz

I dont find anything that makes me say "Wow! thats very Stylized" about Muramasa.
    its not that special.
    and i hope your PSP gets more scratches and smudges, so you may feel my pain!!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Linkyshinks

You posted this vblog in the Muramasa: Demon Blade Forum, for simply briefly mentioning the game at the very end of your blog : /

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By unclejohn0525

Thanks, Ossi! I'm glad you liked my vid!

Wow, Scot. You have the most jaded view on games EVER. I guess your username should be Jadedwiz! ZING!

@Linkyshinks: Yeah, I'm just trying to show my anticipation for it... Jeez. Plus, I did talk about it a bit more, but like I said, the vid cut off a bunch at the end for some reason, hence the abrupt ending.

strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#11  Edited By strangeling

Hmm... the choppy video is a little distracting.  Do you have any idea what caused it?

Concerning Muramasa... that's Vanillaware for you.  Did you play GrimGrimoire or Odin Sphere on PS2?

I'm looking forward to when I can afford Rhythm Heaven.  I love rhythm games, especially when they're kinda quirky.  I tried the demo, but I hate that they only put one dinky little bit out.  They could at least let us play three or four different bits.  (The same with MySims Party. (Which I only tried because I was already there for RH.)  They give you ONE and only ONE mini-game to try.  How is that supposed to sell you on the games?)

Ano ther nice vid eo blog despite the probl .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.