Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mutant League Football

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released June 1993

Mutant League Football is a violent and comedic take on the Madden Football formula.

I wish i could remember more aobut this game...

hiimmikecruz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By hiimmikecruz

because I loved it so much. I know it's not a realistic football game. And that I probably would be frustrated with the little amount of freedom I could have. But man I loved watching the other team fall into pits while I ran by. Good times. And the cartoon wasn't......terrible.

Avatar image for plastic_buttons
    plastic_buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By plastic_buttons

The cartoon was perverse and strangely graphic. On the other hand, the game is bar none the best football video game I've ever experienced, and one of the most fun games of all time. This isn't even nostalgia talking, the game holds up to this day.

comedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By comedy

Is this game on the virtual console? If not I demand it now with the other 500000 games I demand on the VC.

Terra1909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Terra1909

The all alien team dominated. I wish I could remember it's name.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By epic_pets

I cant remeber a single thing, the game is way too old i was like 3 when i had it

Avatar image for plastic_buttons
    plastic_buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By plastic_buttons
    iplaygames said:
    "The all alien team dominated. I wish I could remember it's name."
    I hope when you say "alien" you don't mean those spinning lizards. Those are by far the worst characters in the game, mainly because their death animation just involved them evaporating. If you are talking about the all robot team The Turbo Techies, then I agree with you completely, thats my team. Although the Terminator Trollz are probably the most fun to play as given their explosive farting audible and them having the best end zone dance.
    Avatar image for twilit_igniter42
    Twilit_Igniter42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Twilit_Igniter42

This game is great even by today's standards.  It had so many fun things that you could do in it.  Like bribing the ref to call penalties on the other team (the made-up penalties were always something funny like "10 yard penalty for crying").  Then the opposing team would usually kill the ref on the next play.

The fields were great.  You could step on landmines or get sucked off the rock into space.  I also liked when you killed someone on the other team, your player always had a snappy comment to make.  And from what I remember, the best player in the game was "Bones" Jackson :)

Listing of the teams:
    Darkstar Dragons
    Deathskin Razors
    Galaxy Aces
    Icebay Bashers
    Killer Konvicts
    Midway Monsters (ha ha...)
    Misfit Demons
    Psycho Slashers
    Rad Rockers
    Road Warriors
    Screaming Evils
    Sixty Whiners
    Slaycity Slayers
    Terminator Trolz
    Toxic All-Pros
    Turbo Techies
    Vile Vulgars
    War Slammers

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Phished0ne

Hey people! i need help filling this page out..lol

i found a listing of what teams were parodies of what real life teams, but i was hoping some people might be able to help me figure out WHY the teams are parodies. I know a few of them,  "Darkstar Dragons" are the 49ners because of the Grateful Dead song "Dark Star"(them being from San Fran and all), I know  "Midway Monsters" are the Bears because they were called "The Monsters of the Midway". "Killer Konvicts" are the Cowboys because they were a team that traditionally got in a lot of issues, I know a few of them are just word play, but i was wondering if anyone knew of any  reasons for some of the other team names.  
    LitosWay357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By LitosWay357
    @plastic_buttons: 
    mayne the lizards were dope. ran a ninety yard touchdown with one by jumping right before i would've been tackled therefore pushing me all the way to the endzone

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.