Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MX vs. ATV: Reflex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 01, 2009

The MX vs. ATV series returns with new gameplay additions such as terrain deformation, dual stick control, a revamped trick system, and a wreck avoidance system.

This game looks rad as hell. Proof included.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikeeegeee
    CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By CoolDrMoney

The game may turn out to be fun, but what was rad as hell about that particular demo? It just seemed like a standard MX vs ATV game with a terrain deformation system lifted from Sega Rally Revo, and then a bunch of ramps. Having the player be in control of both the rider as well as the vehicle seems like a cool innovation, but that's all I got from the video.

wavegoodbye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By wavegoodbye

I'm all about the new trick control and landing control system in Reflex. Plus I hear they've got all the licenses this time around for the brands. I hear it'll be coming out December 1st? We should be seeing a demo soon, I hope!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.