Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mythos

Game » consists of 1 releases.

A free MMORPG once in development at Flagship Studios Seattle, headed by Fate creator Travis Baldree. Following the closing of Flagship, the project was taken over by Korean publisher Hanbitsoft, but in 2013 it was announced that the game's Korean servers would go offline.

Mythos Beta competition

SirBlimE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SirBlimE

Hi guys, just wanted to let you guys know that mythos-europe currently has a competition on facebook where you can win a beta-key by becoming a fan of the game and sharing the competition on facebook. I was in the stresstest and that game is shaping up AMAZINGLY! I'm way into torchlight and the wait for Diablo III is killing me, but this seems like the game that will make me able to live through the wait =) so please help me win a beta-key, and perhaps win one yourself!

Can't remember if there is a no links rule on stuff like this, so I'll leave it out for now. but it shouldn't be hard to find =)  

Ps. Mythos = Hack and Slash MMO for those who haven't heard about it.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @SirBlimE said:
    " Hi guys, just wanted to let you guys know that mythos-europe currently has a competition on facebook where you can win a beta-key by becoming a fan of the game and sharing the competition on facebook. I was in the stresstest and that game is shaping up AMAZINGLY! I'm way into torchlight and the wait for Diablo III is killing me, but this seems like the game that will make me able to live through the wait =) so please help me win a beta-key, and perhaps win one yourself!  Can't remember if there is a no links rule on stuff like this, so I'll leave it out for now. but it shouldn't be hard to find =)    Ps. Mythos = Hack and Slash MMO for those who haven't heard about it. "
    Looks like any other of those mass made mmos. 
    Sliqcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sliqcore

So far it hasn't proven to be anything new, I understand people get attached to the games they play but I would suggest experiencing more of what even current MMO's have to offer before investing too much time in this game. Upcoming games like Rift, with even minimal upgrades to gameplay and class mechanics have a lot going for them with a great development team and community, which most veterans players will tell you are paramount to a good MMO experience. I recommend playing that March 1st if you aren't willing to wait for SWTOR or GW2, it may be our best bet for a while. On the other hand, mythos might be better for kids or people looking for some J in their RPG, specifically of the MMO type.  If that fails to do it for you Lotro seems like a great game for F2P although I can't get myself to stick through level 20+ I am surprised at how complete an MMO is available for nothing.. 

SirBlimE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SirBlimE

First Diabloesque MMO I've played. And more than anything I'm a diablo fan. The mmo-part is not key to my enjoyment. And besides i seem to like different mmo's than most, my favorite "new" mmo so far is/was Warhammer online. And back in the days it was daoc. 

SirBlimE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SirBlimE
    @The_Laughing_Man: If you know of any hack n slash mmo's please let me know.
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @SirBlimE said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man: If you know of any hack n slash mmo's please let me know. "
    Check out RIFT. I hear amazing things about it. 
    SirBlimE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SirBlimE
    @The_Laughing_Man: 
    It's not even in beta yet.. is it? and as far as i can see there's nothing hack n slash about it..?
    raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By raiz265

is it that game from the makers of hellgate london? 

they had a beta for this years ago already... wtf

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @SirBlimE said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man:  It's not even in beta yet.. is it? and as far as i can see there's nothing hack n slash about it..? "
    There is a beta. Ive been in it.  
    SirBlimE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SirBlimE
    @raiz265: 
    Yup, it's the game they started, but the production got a reboot, when the company went under.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.