Remember N/N+?

#1 Posted by Zvarri (123 posts) -

It's been a while since the original N was released. Metanet Software hasn't been idle this whole time, however; they've been working on N v2.0, which is now available in public beta!

Check it out.

#2 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

I got it on DS. Clearly the worse version because it lacks the red scarf. I never actually played much of it because I found the controls too floaty. I prefer Super Meat Boy.

#3 Posted by Sinusoidal (1299 posts) -

Hrm. v2.0 seems more like 1.1 to me so far... That said, the first one was a lot of fun.

#4 Edited by Bollard (5274 posts) -

Hell yeah I do. That game was the shit. S ranked N+ too.

Why does this exist? It plays exactly the same, I didn't think there was anything wrong with original N.

#5 Posted by EvilKatarn (465 posts) -

Used to love it for years before Super Meat Boy came around. Can't handle it as well now.

#6 Posted by believer258 (11663 posts) -

Yeah, I have it on the Xbox and did have it on PSP.

I hate that game. I like it a whole lot too, but I also hate it.

#7 Edited by SirOptimusPrime (1954 posts) -

I played a lot of N on my high school's computers, at least after they scourged all of the UT2k4's off of the system :(

I have no reason to check it out anymore though.

#8 Posted by Raven10 (1734 posts) -

I liked N+. Have it installed on my 360 still.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.