anyone of you still playing this??

#1 Posted by oysteinBrenne (281 posts) -

yeah nail`d did come out in 2010 in North America but it was realesed in europ in feb 2011 i just got it from amazona some days ago and its almost no one playing it thats a really big bummer becuse i really like the game and the few times i do find somone they usalyl quit when i get around 50 seconds ahead of them so i was just wondering if any of you guys was down to play some nail`d? 

sorry for my poor spelling i am trying my best

#2 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Nobodys been talking about it, but the quick look looks awsome, may get it later when it gets cheaper
#3 Posted by csl316 (9500 posts) -

The quick look was pretty excellent.  And I'm a big fan of crazy ass racing games (SSX, Hydro Thunder, etc.).  Shame I never picked it up.

#4 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Yea this game looks tottaly for me, its not a boring seroius racing game like GT which I hate, but yea this looks awsome!
#5 Posted by cclemon36 (181 posts) -

You can get Nail'd for the price of bubblegum at GMG at the moment. The barrier to entry is essentially nothing if you're a little bit interested in arcade racers.

#6 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

Oh hey I have this on PC. Yeah it was pretty fun for a while.

#7 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

I got this game for 99 cents, the quick look always looked cool to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.