Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naomi Hunter

Character » appears in 8 games

A scientist who appears in Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid 4. She is responsible for the creation of FOXDIE, and partially responsible for the creation of FOXALIVE.

Her role in MGS4. SPOILER WARNING!

Contra_dk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Contra_dk

So, Naomi and Otacon's love story could have ruined MGS4 for me.

SPOILER!

The scene where she dies, is just cringe worthy. Otacon's crying is just... bad.

Stil love the game, but that whole sidestory was just not great. What do you guys think? Was it emotional, stupid or didn't you care at all?

dum41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dum41

Yeah it's terrible. But maybe it's meant to be like cuz Otacon is a wimp?

Or maybe the voice actor is too manly to cry like a normal person.

dancingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By dancingBear

i think it sort of made me realise how bad things are for otacon, everyone he loves just dies. kinda funny really. although naomi is a total whore im surprised she didnt have sex with the monkey and then betray it an act later

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By get2sammyb
    dancingBear said:
    "i think it sort of made me realise how bad things are for otacon, everyone he loves just dies. kinda funny really. although naomi is a total whore im surprised she didnt have sex with the monkey and then betray it an act later"
    For a video game character, she is kinda hot though right? *rolls eyes*
    DaveF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By DaveF

I think they wanted to make it so Otacon is always the unlucky one. Whenever there is someone he loves in a game, they always die. Sniper Wolf, E.E., and now Naomi.
    That said, Christopher Randolph's crying is awful. And I also felt that in the case of Sniper Wolf and Naomi, the relationship with Otacon seemed a little tacked on and undeveloped.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By VanderSEXXX

True much of the side stories found especially in MGS4 was off and it also almost ruined the game for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.