Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nappa

Character » appears in 55 games

Nappa is a Saiyan and travels with Vegeta as his partner and former mentor.

nappa underated?

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lemon360

honestly he got killed off so fast you completely forgot about him in one episode. he was pretty strong, (took on the Z-Fighters) and as Vegeta says "is worth FIVE radditz"

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamfourstar?blend=1&ob=4 watch the series its hilarious and nappa is my favorite :)

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

I love Nappa because of this:

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By TheHBK

Well yeah nappa wiped out the z-fighters but it is something that I have been saying tirelessly, the Z-fighters all suck.  Goku, Piccolo, Gohan and later Vegeta are the only ones worth having in a fight.  You have Yamcha, Tien and Krillin?  What the hell are you expecting?  They are just humans and got really tired of seeing them go around like they could really participate in a fight.  This is really evident when Yamcha is wasted by Android 20, krillin just stands around to get killed by Frieza (though this did make goku a super saiyan) and how Tien somehow manages to keep Cell at bay?  He can't do that.  Your gonna tell me that Tien is stronger than any of the androids and therefore stronger than a Super Saiyan?  Bullshit.  These guys need to stop acting like they can keep up and make a difference.  Look at how they tried to help gohan with cell.  The only one who made a difference was Vegeta.  So just because Nappa beat these guys, it doesnt mean anything.  He just looked bad ass but when you see that the smaller vegeta was way stronger, his appeal is gone.

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By lemon360
    @TheHBK:
    well at the time nappa was around there was no cell freeza or androids to compare him to. and he just destroyed a bunch of main characters we grew to love in dragon ball so . . .
    FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By FLStyle
    @TheHBK said:
    "  and how Tien somehow manages to keep Cell at bay?  He can't do that.  Your gonna tell me that Tien is stronger than any of the androids and therefore stronger than a Super Saiyan?  Bullshit.  "
    Wasn't that supposed to be because Tien was chanelling his life into those Neo Tri-beams instead of normal kai? I heard that somewhere. Even that sounds far-fetched I guess. The humans do suck, always 10 steps behind.
    kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By kashif1

i found a picture of him in super sayin 3 somewheree.  he just had a gold mustache and no eyebrows

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By FLStyle

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By CL60

They insulted Nappa in GT. It was sad :( Gave him a few grunts then got hit once and died.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.